- For 8 months, it serves as an effective prevention against infection of the animal with ticks and fleas.
- It has a detrimental effect on blood-sucking insects at the first contact, even if a tick or flea did not have time to bite your pet.
- Does not irritate the animal with an unpleasant odor, does not stain its hair, does not leave stains on clothes and furniture.
- There is no need for monthly procedures for treating the dog with shampoos, sprays and other means against bloodsuckers.
- Begins to act during the first day after its use.
- By killing ticks, fleas, lice and their larvae, the product serves to prevent such diseases as sarcoptic scabies, borreliosis, encephalitis, etc.
- Recommended by veterinarians as a simple, effective and safe pet protection product.
If you know your pet's weight, it is easy to find the right size collar:
- Small collars – are suitable for animals weighing less than 18 pounds with a neck circumference of 5 to 11.75 inches.
- Large collars – are designed for large dogs weighing more than 18 pounds with a neck circumference of 10.5-23 inches.
The Seresto Large Collar is designed to fasten around the neck of any large dog and has no upper weight limit.
The Seresto collar does not lose its properties when it gets into water or is under the sun. Your pet may swim and run on wet grass, play with sprinklers on the lawn and lie in the sun. Even so the collar will remain effective until its 8-month validity expires.
You will also be able to bathe your pet if it gets dirty, but no more than once a month. If the number of bathings exceeds the specified rate, the collar expiration date will be reduced to 5 months for fleas and 7 for ticks.
Can Seresto collar be used in combination with other flea and tick control products?
Answer by Seresto 09.27.2022
Our collar can be used in combination with other flea and tick control products, but it is important to consult your veterinarian before using any new products on your dog. Your veterinarian can provide guidance on the appropriate use and combination of products to effectively control fleas and ticks on your dog.
How do I properly fit the collar on my dog?
Answer by Seresto 09.23.2022
To properly fit the collar on your dog, adjust it to fit snugly but comfortably around your dog’s neck. The collar should be tight enough that it cannot be pulled off over your dog’s head, but not so tight that it is uncomfortable or causes choking. It is important to check the fit of the collar regularly to ensure that it is still snug and secure.
Can Seresto be used on puppies?
Answer by Seresto 08.18.2022
Our collar is recommended for use on dogs over seven weeks of age. If you have a younger puppy, please consult your veterinarian for appropriate flea and tick control products.
Is Seresto collar waterproof?
Answer by Seresto 08.13.2022
Yes, our collar is waterproof and can be worn even when your dog is swimming or bathing.