- For 8 months, it serves as an effective prevention against infection of the animal with ticks and fleas.
- It has a detrimental effect on blood-sucking insects at the first contact, even if a tick or flea did not have time to bite your pet.
- Does not irritate the animal with an unpleasant odor, does not stain its hair, does not leave stains on clothes and furniture.
- There is no need for monthly procedures for treating the dog with shampoos, sprays and other means against bloodsuckers.
- Begins to act during the first day after its use.
- By killing ticks, fleas, lice and their larvae, the product serves to prevent such diseases as sarcoptic scabies, borreliosis, encephalitis, etc.
- Recommended by veterinarians as a simple, effective and safe pet protection product.
If you know your pet's weight, it is easy to find the right size collar:
- Small collars – are suitable for animals weighing less than 18 pounds with a neck circumference of 5 to 11.75 inches.
- Large collars – are designed for large dogs weighing more than 18 pounds with a neck circumference of 10.5-23 inches.
The Seresto Large Collar is designed to fasten around the neck of any large dog and has no upper weight limit.
The Seresto collar does not lose its properties when it gets into water or is under the sun. Your pet may swim and run on wet grass, play with sprinklers on the lawn and lie in the sun. Even so the collar will remain effective until its 8-month validity expires.
You will also be able to bathe your pet if it gets dirty, but no more than once a month. If the number of bathings exceeds the specified rate, the collar expiration date will be reduced to 5 months for fleas and 7 for ticks.
Is the Seresto Flea Collar for small dogs adjustable?
Answer by Seresto 03.22.2023
Yes, the Seresto Flea Collar for small dogs is adjustable and can fit most small dog breeds comfortably.
Can the Seresto collar be used on puppies?
Answer by Seresto 01.06.2023
Yes, the Seresto collar is safe for puppies that are 7 weeks of age or older.
What is the Seresto Flea Collar for small dogs and how does it work?
Answer by Seresto 09.27.2022
The Seresto Flea Collar for small dogs is a product designed to provide continuous protection against fleas and ticks for up to 8 months. It releases active ingredients, imidacloprid and flumethrin, over your pet’s body to kill fleas and ticks on contact without them needing to bite your dog.
How can I be sure that I’m not buying a fake?
Answer by Seresto 09.23.2022
To ensure that you are purchasing an authentic product, we recommend purchasing our collar from a trusted retailer or directly from our website. If you have any doubts about the authenticity of a product, please do not hesitate to contact us.